Team Queripel ready for the PARAS10 challenge
Once again, we find ourselves about to start a season of PARAS10 challenges taking place in May, September and October, raising money for Support Our Paras.
We kick off with Team Queripel running in the Colchester 10 mile run on Saturday 14th May.
- John Gerring – needs no introduction (!)
- Paul Gerring – looks a bit like John but annoyingly taller.
- Kevin Smith – son of David Locke, our chairman.
- Kevin Jamieson – Kevin comes to us via a circuitous route which started with Ben Hill, Assistant Curator at the Airborne Assault Museum.
Our entry fees alone for the four of us have already raised £144. If you can spare £2 (this is the minimum that JustGiving accepts) then this will spur us on to run faster and finish the course. You can find the link to our JustGiving page here.
I am well aware that times are getting tougher and that there are many good causes to donate to, but if you can spare £2 or more then you help to support a charity that supports the things that are dear to us:
- Supporting our veterans, serving soldiers and their families.
- Supporting the Regimental presence at commemorative events in September.
- Supporting our heritage through funding the Airborne Assault Museum.
We are hoping to emulate the success of Team Baskeyfield at last years PARAS10 at Catterick (pictured above).
You can also show your support by coming along and cheering us on if you live anywhere near Colchester. The Arnhem Fellowship will also have a stand at this years events promoting the Fellowship and talking to people about the Battle of Arnhem.